- Where does the Safari cruise go?
- How long are your Safari cruises?
- Can I feed the dolphins?
- Can I swim with the dolphins?
- Can I fish on the Safari?
- Are reservations required?
- Do you offer any discounts?
- I have a child under 24 months. Do I have to purchase a ticket for him/her?
- What should I bring with me?
- The Crew Loves Tips
Are reservations required?
The Safari operates on a ticket sales system. Advanced ticket purchase secures your spot on the boat.
- We will allow walk-ons, if space is available.
- We will collect name and cell phone number so we can reach you in case something changes (like the weather).
- A credit card payment is required to secure your tickets.
****We do require a minimum of 7 tickets purchased before the cruise can sail.***