- Where does the Safari cruise go?
- How long are your Safari cruises?
- Can I feed the dolphins?
- Can I swim with the dolphins?
- Can I fish on the Safari?
- Are reservations required?
- Do you offer any discounts?
- I have a child under 24 months. Do I have to purchase a ticket for him/her?
- What should I bring with me?
- The Crew Loves Tips
Do you offer any discounts?
YES! The Safari offers the best group discount on the beach!
A group of 8 or more purchased tickets will receive $3 off per ticket for every ticket purchased in a single group transaction.
Traveling solo or with less than 8?
We have advertised coupons in multiple publications including Sunny Day Guide, Visitor’s Guide, Captain Marty Guide, and others! Pick up a copy and use the coupons when purchasing your tickets.
We love our service members, emergency services personnel, and our seniors, too and you can enjoy a $2 discount for every ticket purchased!
Discounts cannot be combined; only 1 discount can be applied for each ticket purchased at the time of purchase. Discounts or coupons have no cash payout value.