- Where does the Safari cruise go?
- How long are your Safari cruises?
- Can I feed the dolphins?
- Can I swim with the dolphins?
- Can I fish on the Safari?
- Are reservations required?
- Do you offer any discounts?
- I have a child under 24 months. Do I have to purchase a ticket for him/her?
- What should I bring with me?
- The Crew Loves Tips
I have a child under 24 months. Do I have to purchase a ticket for him/her?
All members of the party must have a ticket to board and are counted toward the licensed maximum capacity for the trip. There is no a no-cost ticket assigned for children in this age category.